Wednesday 10 April 2013

Culture Shock


Title: Culture Shock
Writer: Janet Chandler
Level: B1

The book that i had read in winter is Culture Shock. This book its about one girl, Paloma Santos who live in Madrid with her family. She are happy with her life but one day her parents say she that the family is going to move to England because her father have a new job in London. She hate her parents because she don’t want to go to London. She have her friends and her boyfriend here, in Spain. And she speak very bad the english, she think that the persons who live in england dont will understand she. She don’t want to make new friends, she is happy here and dont want to change her life, and for those reasons she hate her parents. When she is in London, she is happy because she met new people and have good friends, the best is that she fall in love of a boy. In summary I can to say that the book its about one girl and her change of the life.
I don’t like this book because is so boring, all the time are saying that Paloma hate her parents. I don’t recomend it because I don’t like. I think that the level is a few tall for me because I had to search some words in the dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment