Friday 16 November 2012

If my house was burning I would take...


Name: Marina Roncero
Age: 15
Location: Spain
Occupation: High school Student
List:
·         Movil Phone with cell helmets
·         A fhoto with Mireia
·         My boots
·         My lap top
·         My favorite book: The hunger games
·         My blanket
·         My favorite teddy
·         My favorite neck scarf
·         A photo album




I would take all this things because they have a meaning and they are important for me. I would take my mobile phone if I had to call people. The cell helmets are to listen to music because I love  music. I  cannot  live with a photo of Mireia, my sister, and the album of photos because the photos are very important for me. They have  history and my regards. Also, I would take my boots because I love them and I can’t go in the street if I haven’t shoes. My lap top is very important for me, it’s my life. Why   would I take the hungers games? Because it’s my favorite book. I would take my blanket because always when I stay in my sofa I use it. I would take my teddy because it reminds me  when I was little. Finally,  I would take one scarf because I sometimes get a cold and I need my scarf.


Bibliography: http://theburninghouse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment