Sunday 13 January 2013

Culture Shock


Paloma Santos is a girl who has sixteen years old, she lives in Madrid and she are very happy with her life, But one day, her parents tell she that the family have to move to London for three years, for her father’s job. She are disagree with her parents because she don’t wont to say by to her boyfriend and Eva, her best friend. And she speak and understand very bad the English, but after old change in her life.

The level, B1 i thing that is a few tall for me because, when i read Culture Shock, i have to search some words at the dictionary, but i had understend all the book.

I like this book because, it talk of the change the life of one girl who had sixteen years old, but sometimes in the book many stuffs are the same, she hate her parents.

I don’t had find information of Janet Chandler, the writer because she aren’t a important writer.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked the book. I'm not an important writer so far .. maybe one day!. I'm an English teacher working in Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leaves! Sorry I repeated .. I'm better at writing than computers ... want to know more about writer of culture shock .. azules_cfc@hotmail.com ... first clue Chelsea fan

    ReplyDelete